- Growing up in San Francisco and watching sports at a young age
- Advantages to being a Bay Area native and now working in the market
- People throwing things at Sal while doing stories (seriously)
- Traffic in the mornings and how crucial it is to a morning show
- How media has evolved, specifically in television
- Working with Matt Steinmetz on Sal and Steiny
- Sal’s thoughts on the Warriors and if Curry will win the title
- Early thoughts on the Giants
- What Sal’s favorite Bay Area team is, and why
- If Sal would every want to be a sports journalist
Got a question for the next BASGcast? Want us to do an episode on something? Shoot an email to BADG at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I've sat near Sal's seats at Giants games for years. He often screams homophobic profanity at players. Not good for kids, stale material. I'm surprised BASG isn't mocking this clown.
@Jed Yeah, I haven't heard good things about Sal as well. I did see him one time when I outside of my work building and he said hi, so that was cool. He seemed like a good guy, but yeah, I have heard creepy things about him.